The financial markets are volatile, but this can be a substantial advantage for anybody who understands market trends and the performance of assets. Any CFD affiliate who understands the basics of affiliate marketing can quickly increase their CFD affiliate earnings by keeping up with trends.
This post explains how to identify market trends and understand how they influence potential CFD traders. Learn how to adjust your content and marketing strategies to increase your profits as a successful CFD affiliate. if you can see beyond the clickbait headlines and understand traders, you could make money as a broker affiliate in all market conditions!
How do Market Trends Affect CFD Affiliate Earnings?
Market trends, e.g. the Bitcoin Boom of 2021 or the 2022 commodity crisis, raise the public profile of financial assets and their specific markets. A popular asset trending upwards and gaining value can easily attract new traders. If potential traders see an opportunity to make a lot of money in a short time, they will look for online brokers urgently.
Negative market trends tend to attract fewer new traders. Not only is there a lack of positive hype in the news and on social media, but many newcomers assume that they will inevitably lose money if they invest in down-trending assets. It is your job as an affiliate to explain how skilled traders adapt their trading strategies to changing markets and attempt to profit from the latest trends – and also by anticipating future trends.
When you become a CFD affiliate, you will earn money through commissions. Your partner program pays these when you bring new traders who sign up with the online broker. If an asset like Bitcoin, Zoom stocks, Gold, or Oil suddenly trends upwards, it will generate media attention. If the underlying asset has novelty value or is glamorous in some way, there may be viral interest across social media platforms.
If your affiliate marketing is effective, you can expect a surge in traffic during newsworthy market trends. Your commissions will increase for the duration of the trend. If you’re wise, you’ll then analyze your campaigns and traffic. The goal is to identify which strategies and content worked best and build on them next time.
5 CFD Affiliate Strategies for Market Trends
Too many people fail to increase their CFD affiliate earnings because they fail to exploit new trends. There is a good surfing analogy: You must be in the water if you want a wave, understand where it comes from, and position yourself to catch it. You need the skill to ride the wave and the awareness to be in place for the next one. Trends work like big waves.
5 CFD Affiliate Strategies for Market Trends
- Stay informed and updated about market news. You don’t need to immerse yourself in the financial press. Get a general overview of the markets and subscribe to high-quality financial alerts and analyses. AvaTrade offers traders eight broad asset classes. Would you know if there was an emerging trend in any of those markets?
- Understand the factors that motivate potential traders. Crypto and forex traders are usually motivated by the desire to earn high profits in a short time. Like many traders, they are often afraid of missing out if there is a sudden rally or a bull market. Other traders are more risk-aversive; others are interested in specific assets. You need to know how to convert a variety of traffic.
- Work closely with your partner program when you promote trending markets. When an asset or market trends significantly or over a long period, brokers may add additional financial instruments to their asset index. Some brokers may launch special promotions, or offer better trading terms, e.g. higher leverage, reduced spreads, changes to rollover, or other benefits for traders. This free marketing should be at the heart of your CFD affiliate campaigns.
- Always be able to publish good content at short notice – trends can happen very fast. A major crash can accelerate in hours. If that happens, you must comment on social media in real time. Your affiliate business is a bit like a media outlet; you should have arrangements to produce high-converting marketing materials at short notice. Consider retaining designers and content writers.
- Find and promote the positives in each downward trend. Simple words like PUT or SELL can be powerful persuaders when you combine them with the right images. Hammer home the message that CFD traders can potentially profit in all market conditions – including downward trends. If one asset suddenly falls, another may gain. For example, if the US dollar crashes, you may need to promote Gold or the CHF.
What Market Trends Are Predicted in 2022?
CFD affiliates need to be extremely cautious about making concrete predictions about the financial markets. When you promote a regulated broker like AvaTrade, you will be provided clear rules about what you can say in your affiliate marketing content and campaigns. These regulations will give you a useful edge in attracting high-value traders and building your brand as a trustworthy CFD affiliate.
It’s permitted – and encouraged – to report the opinions of expert financial analysts and major investors. You can add your interpretations and invite your blog readers and site visitors to comment. As well as creating valuable online interaction also gives you the chance to boost your SEO value by linking to high-value sites.
Assets and Markets that May Trend in 2022
If you want to increase your CFD affiliate earnings by keeping up with trends in Q3 and Q4 of 2022, it may be worth monitoring the following assets and markets:
Bitcoin (plus Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash) still has the potential to surprise investors and grab headlines. All broker affiliates should keep an eye on Bitcoin and be prepared for a sudden rally. It is a supremely volatile asset that has historically made powerful comebacks.
Precious metals, energies, and agricultural commodities may all trend in Q3 and Q4 2022. We are in new market territory, and global events may cause upheavals to the supply of OIL, GAS, and food staples.
If inflation is now peaking, we may see 2022 autumn and winter stock market rallies. Based on previous years’ performance, there is potential – and investor appetite – for significant gains. If we see a positive stock market trend, CFD affiliates may be able to boost commissions by simultaneously promoting CFD indices trading.
Invest in your Core Affiliate Marketing
Promoting trending assets is a great way to boost your CFD affiliate earnings, but you should not neglect your core affiliate marketing. Investing in your main SEO content and extending your reach by blogging and publishing guest posts is essential. Since the arrival of cryptos, the markets are literally in action every day of the year.
The highest-earning CFD affiliates are usually the long-term thinkers willing to invest time and effort – and some of their profits – in their websites and social media accounts. Consistently adding new, high-quality content will get results, both in SERPs and in conversions.
You may neglect the basics if you’re overly focused on keeping up with market trends. It pays to invest in educational materials if you want lucrative base income streams. Add more trading tutorials to your website, add videos to your YouTube channel, launch webinars and podcasts, etc. Your goal is to drive a higher traffic volume and convert high-value traders who will keep earning for you via RevShare deals.
Other Ways CFD Affiliates Profit from Trends
Most CFD affiliates start as online affiliates. Anybody with a basic website or above-average social media profile could earn high commissions as a CFD affiliate. If you’re already making money during uneventful market conditions, a sudden bull market could give you the means to diversify. A surge in traffic might give you the impetus to set up a trading academy or become an introducing broker.
You could renegotiate your commission plan as soon as you diversify your affiliate business and find other ways to attract traders. Any good partner program will always be keen to offer lucrative deals to trading academy owners, IBs and to master affiliates who refer sub-affiliates to the partner program. You could create a commission plan that covers every income stream and maximizes your profits as a CFD affiliate.
To make money from the next market trends, you must now sign up with a partner program. It’s the perfect moment to start and position yourself for the next market movement. The potential profits for expert affiliates are extremely high in the bull market or bear market.